BMRCL (Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd) Recruitment (Job Vacancies) 2013 www.bmrc.co.in for Maintainer, Assistant Engineer, Section Engineer, Junior Engineer. BMRCL has issued notification to recruit various eligible Ex-Military Personnel for various posts like Operation & Maintenance Wing, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer of BMRCL. Eligible candidates can apply through online application form at www.bmrc.co.in.
Total Number of Job Vacancies at BMRCL: 237 Posts
1.Section Engineer: 09 Posts (Signaling/ Telecommunication/ Automatic Fare Collection)
2. Section Engineer: 04 Posts (Electric Traction / Electrical Maintenance/ Lift & Escalator/ Rolling Stock Maintenance)
3. Section Engineer: 06 Posts (Civil Structure Works)
4. Junior Engineer: 08 Posts (Signaling/ Telecommunication/ Automatic Fare Collection)
5. Junior Engineer: 26 Posts (ET/ EM/ L & E/ Rolling Stock Maintenance)
6. Maintainers: 30 Posts (Signaling & Telecommunication/ Automatic Fare Collection)
7. Maintainers: 97 Posts (ET/ EM/ L & E/ Rolling Stock)
8. Maintainers: 06 Posts (Civil Structure Works)
9. Customer Relation Manager: 26 Posts (Operations)
10. Station Controller and Train Operator: 19 Posts (Operations)
11. Assistant: 04 Posts (Finance/ Stores)
12. Assistant: 02 Posts (HR)
Age Limit: (as on 1st of January 2013):
All the candidates’ upper age should be:
For General Category: 50 Years
For SC/ ST: 55 Years
For OBC: 53 Years
Required Educational Qualification:
For 1 to 3 Posts: All the candidates should have passed Degree Engineering in Electrical/ Tele Comunication / Computer Science/ Civil Engineering from a government recognized institute or board.
For 6 to 8 Posts: Should have passed 10th class alongwith ITI from a government recognized institute.
For 4, 5, 10 Posts: Should have passed 10th class alongwith Diploma in any stream from any government recognized institute or polytechnic.
For 9, 11, 12 Posts: Should have passed 10th class as well as Bachelor degree from a government recognized institute.
How To Apply:
All the candidates should apply online at official website on or before the last date of application 17 July 2013.
All the candidates will be selected as per their performance in the Written Test as well as Interview.
Last Date of Applying Online: 17th of July 2013 by 6 PM
Hall Tickets will be available from: 10th of August 2013
Tentative Date of Examination: 25th of August 2013
For more information and notification visit official website at www.bmrc.co.in