JPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 www.jpsc.gov.in for Combined Civil Service Job Posts, Jharkhand Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of 236 posts of Police Service, Finance (Accounts) Service Administrative Service, Prison Service, Labour Service, Probation Service, Excise Service Job Vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online at official portal.
Eligibility Criteria for JPSC Recruitment 2015-2016 as follows:
Total No of Posts: 236 Vacancies
Name of posts:
1. Jharkhand Administrative Service: 91 Posts
2. Jharkhand Police Service: 41 Posts
3. Jharkhand Finance (Accounts) Service: 48 Posts
4. Jharkhand Prison Service: 09 Posts
5. Jharkhand Labour Service: 09 Posts
6. Jharkhand Probation Service: 29 Posts
7. Jharkhand Excise Service: 08 Posts
Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline form a recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 22 to 35 years for general candidates, between 22 to 37 years for BC/ OBC candidates, between 22 to 38 years for BC/ OB C-Women and 40 years for SC/ ST.
1. General and OBC Candidates would be required to pay Rs.467/-
2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to pay fee Rs.267/-in the form of Challan through any branch of State Bank of India.
Selection Criteria: Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test and interview.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can fill the Online Application Form at official website http://www.jpsc.gov.in, after filling the application take a printout and attach all required documents and send it to:
The Controller of Examinations,
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC),
Circular Road, Ranchi – 834001
Click here for JPSC Official Notification
Click here to Download JPSC Challan Form
Click here for Apply Online