K-SET Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2013 issued notification for Recruitment of Lecturership (Assistant Professorship) in various Government Universities /Colleges /Institutions (Government/Aided/ Private) in Karnataka State. University of Mysore will be held the test on 08-12-2013. Eligible candidates can apply through Online Application Form at www.uni-mysore.ac.in on or before 10th Aug, 2013.
K-SET Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2013 Syllabus, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Pattern details:
Candidates must have obtained the Master’s Degree from UGC Recognized University with minimum 55% marks for General / BC candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST/PH/VH.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for applying for Lectureship.
1. General Candidates would be required to pay Rs.1000/-
2. Category IIA,IIB,IIIA,IIIB Candidates are required to Pay Rs.800/-
2. SC/ST/PWD Candidates are required to pay fee Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can fill the online application form at official website www.uni-mysore.ac.in or www.kset.uni-mysore.ac.in. After filling the application form take a printout and send with relevant documents to the Nodal Officer of K-SET 2013.
Important Dates to Remember:
1. Start Date of Online Application form: 10-07-2013 to 10-08-2013
2. Late fee of Rs.100: 12-08-2013 to 17-08-2013
3. Last Date to download Application Form: 30-08-2013
4. Last Date for Receiving the Printout of Online Application Form. 31-08-2013
5. Date of Examination of K-SET 2013: 08-12-2013
Click here for K-SET Official Notification 2013
Click here for Online Application