MPPSC Recruitment www.mponline.gov.in Notification 2013 (Job Vacancies) for 550 Data Entry Operator, Computer Operator, Assistant Programmer, Junior Data Entry Operator Posts by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission . Interested Candidates can apply by online application form at www.mponline.gov.in on or before 29th July, 2013.
Details of MPPSC Recruitment 2013 is as follows:
Total Number of Vacancy : 550 No.
1> Data Entry Operator: 385 Posts
2> Junior Data Entry Operator: 115 Posts
3> Computer Operator: 49
4> Assistant Programmer: 01 post
Required Education Qualification :
Candidates should have passed
1. M.Sc/ B.E Computer Science/ IT/ Electronic and Communication for Assistant Programmer
2. 10+2 with Diploma from DOEACC/ IETE, PGDCA, BCA for UGC Recognized University for Junior Data Entry Operator,
3. Degree from Recognized Organization/ University for Data Entry Operator,
4. Degree with Diploma (PGDCA) in computer application for Computer Operator posts.
Age Limit : Candidates age must be between 21 yrs to 40 yrs as on 01-01-2014. Age Relaxation will be extended as per govt norms.
Application Fee :
For General and OBC Candidates is Rs. 500/-.
For SC/ST Candidates is Rs. 250/-.
Selection Process : Eligible Candidates will be selected on the performance in written test.
Important Dates :
• Start Date for Online Application form : 30-06-2013.
• Last date for Online Application form : 29-07-2013.
• Start Date for Correction in Application form : 30-07-2013.
• Last Date for correction in Application form : 08-08-2013.
• Date of Written Test: 25-08-2013 (Sunday)
How to Apply :
Candidates can apply by Online mode from 25-06-2013 to 24-07-3013 at official website www.mponline.gov.in. After submission of Online Application form, kindly retain the Printout of Application form.