Nokia Lumia 1020 Price in India, Specifications, Review, Features, Release Date in India, Nokia is planning to launch this Smartphone in India by September/October 2013. Nokia Lumia 1020 comes up with 41 mega pixels camera with pro cam application. The Nokia Lumia 1020 Smartphone runs on window 8 OS powered by a dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor with 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory offers you a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ Amoled display like HTC One and Galaxy S4 sporting a PureView 41 MP sensor with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Backside-illuminated image sensor, 6 lens optics, High resolution zoom 3x, Autofocus, Xenon Flash and HD 1.2 Megapixel wide angle camera weighting 158 grams and 2000 mAh battery with Wireless Charging.
It comes in 3 colors like Yellow, Black and White. The Nokia Lumia 1020 comes with 70*10*130mm dimension. The set is featured with a broad 4.5 inches display with 1,280 x 768 pixel resolution. Nokia has bedded in the phone with Gorilla Glass 3 AMOLED screen which is extremely saturated with colors.
Features of Nokia Lumia 1020:
- Main camera sensor: 41 MP, PureView
- Nokia Pro Camera mode and Nokia Smart Camera Mode
- Flash type: Xenon flash
- Display size: 4.5”
- Touch screen technology: Super-sensitive touch
- Processor name: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ S4
- Maximum 3G talk time: 13.3h
- Wireless charging with accessory cover
- Nokia apps like Nokia Music, MIX Radio, Maps, HERE Maps, Nokia City Lens etc.
Specifications of Nokia Lumia 1020:
- Network 2G, 3G and also 4G (LTE)
- OS Windows Phone 8
- Processor dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor
- Display 4.5 ” resolution: WXGA (1280 x 768) ClearBlack, AMOLED display with PureMotion HD+, Brightness control, High brightness mode, Refresh rate 60 Hz, Sculpted glass, Easy to clean, Nokia Glance screen, Lumia Color profile, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, Sunlight readability enhancements
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 32GB internal user memory, 7GB Skydrive cloud storage
- Primary Camera: PureView 41 MP sensor with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Backside-illuminated image sensor, 6 lens optics, High resolution zoom 3x, Autofocus, Xenon Flash, LED for video, 1080p video at 30 fps, Includes Nokia Pro Camera mode and Nokia Smart Camera Mode.
- Secondary Camera: HD 1.2 Megapixel wide angle
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, BT 3.0, NFC with SIM based security, WLAN a/b/g/n, A-GPS and Glonass, 3.5 mm audio connector
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyroscope, Proximity sensor, Magnetometer
- USB 2.0, Bluetooth 3.0, NFC with SIM based security, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, A-GPS and Glonass
- Battery: 2000 mAh battery, Wireless Charging
- Maximum Wi-Fi network browsing time: 5.5 h
- Dimension 130.4 x 71.4 x 10.4 mm
- Weight: 158 grams
Price in India: Nokia Lumia 1020 Smartphone will be launched soon in India and it price may be in the range of Rs 30,000 to Rs 45,000.