NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 for 9407 Coordinator, Accountant Assistant, Clinical Record Assistant, PHC Asha Supervisor, Computer Instructor, Health Instructor Posts. National Rural Health Mission and Medical and Health Services, Rajasthan invites applications from eligible candidates for NRHM Recruitment 2013 and can apply through Online Application Form before 31st July 2013.
NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2013 Job Vacancy Details:
No of Job Vacancies: 9407 posts
Name of Posts:
1. Coordinator (Health): 56 posts
2. Computer Instructor: 39 Posts
3. Coordinator (PCPNDT): 34 Posts
4. Coordinator (Programme): 662 Posts
5. Coordinator (IEC): 34 Posts
6. Clinical Record Assistant: 4309 Posts
7. Accountant Assistant: 2412 Posts
8. Block Asha Supervisor: 249 Posts
9. PHC Asha Supervisor: 1612 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 35 years as on date 01-01-2014.
Candidates should have done Degree for Block Asha Supervisor & PHC Asha Supervisor. PG in Public Health/ Social work for Coordinator, MCA/ M.Sc (IT) for Computer Instructor, Degree/ PG in Sociology for Coordinator (PCPNDT), Degree in Social Work / Public Health for Coordinator (Programme), Degree in Journalism/ Mass Communication for Coordinator (IEC), BCA/ PGDCA for Clinical Record Assistant, Degree in Commerce/ CA (Inter) for Accountant Assistant.
1. General & OBC Applicants need to pay fee Rs.300/-
2. SC/ ST/PH Applicants need to pay fee Rs.200/-
How to apply:
Eligible Candidates can apply through Online Application Form at official website www.mhsonline9.rajasthan.gov.in from 12-07-2013 to 31-07-2013.
Last Date for Online Registration: 31-07-2013
Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee: 30-07-2013
Click here for Official Notification
Click here to Apply Online