Download RPSC AEN Exam Admit Card, Hall Ticket 2013, Syllabus for 325 Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) Recruitment. Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is conducting Assistant Engineer (AEN) Exam on 23rd July, 2013 to 25th July, 2013. Eligible candidates can download RPSC AEN Admit Card/ Hall Ticket at RPSC official website www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
RPSC AEN Examination Pattern:
1. Preliminary Exam
2. Main Exam
3. Personal Interview
1. First paper (GK and about Rajasthan’s history, geography and culture) will be compulsory for all. Both question papers will have objective type questions
2. Second paper (Civil, Mechanical or electrical) both papers will be of 200 marks, 2 hrs each.
1. Paper 1(compulsory) will be of Hindi -100 marks,
2. Paper 2 (Compulsory) Social aspects and applications of engineering of 100 Marks.
3. Paper 3rd and 4th will be optional and candidate can select according to his/her trade.
How to Download RPSC AEN Admit Card 2013:
1. Candidates can visit RPSC Portal www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in.
2. Then Enter your Application ID and Date Of Birth and Exam Name.
3. Then Click On Proceed Button.
4. Take Print Out of Admit Card/ Hall ticket.
Click here for RPSC AEN Admit Card 2013