South Eastern Railway (RRC) Kolkata Recruitment notification 2013 for 785 Group D, Trackman, Gangman, Pointsman-B, Helper-II, Khalasi, Ex-Servicemen Quota Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through Prescribed Application Format before 26th August 2013.
RRC South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2013 Details:
No of Job Vacancies: 785 posts
Name of the Posts:
1. Trackman / Gangman Engineering: 196 posts
2. Pointsman-B Operating: 179 posts
3. Helper-II / Khalasi Electrical, Mechanical, Sig & Tele: 410 posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have done Matriculation or its equivalent. Ex-servicemen should possess Army Class-I certificate or equivalent and also have retired after putting in 15 years of service.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2014):
1. For UR candidates: 33 years + extent of military service + 3 years
2. For SC/ST candidates: 38 years + extent of military service + 3 years
3. For OBC candidates: 36 years + extent of military service + 3 years
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination / Interview or Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply through Prescribed Application Format along with copy of the discharge certificate/book, Proof of Date of Birth, possessing academic Qualification Army Class – I Certificate and relevant documents and send it to the following Address:
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Railway Recruitment Cell, 11, Garden Reach Road,
Kolkata- 700043 (West Bengal)
Last Date for Application Form: 26-08-2013
Click here for Official Recruitment Notification